Document Library Statement of Use
Te Rōpū Marutau o Aotearoa (TRMA) Document Library Statement of Use
We are pleased to offer a collection of documents aimed at supporting a culture of safety, well-being, and inclusivity in workplaces across Aotearoa.
The documents available in our library are carefully curated to provide valuable insights, guidelines, and best practices related to workplace health and safety. These resources reflect our commitment to promoting mental well-being, cultural responsiveness, and the overall advancement of safety standards.
- Educational Purposes: The documents within the library are intended for educational purposes. Visitors are encouraged to explore and utilise the information to enhance their understanding of workplace health and safety.
- Sharing and Collaboration: We appreciate collaboration and encourage users to share these resources responsibly within their professional networks. However, please be mindful of proper attribution and adherence to copyright and intellectual property laws. Prior written permission must be obtained from Te Rōpū Marutau o Aotearoa before disseminating any document or content.
- Modification Restrictions: The documents provided should not be modified without prior consent from Te Rōpū Marutau o Aotearoa. If adaptations or customisations are desired, kindly reach out to us for approval.
- Feedback and Questions: We value your feedback and are open to addressing any questions or clarifications regarding the content within the library. Please feel free to contact us with your inquiries.
- Document Download and Dissemination: Users are welcome to download documents for personal reference or to share within their organisations. However, explicit consent must be obtained from Te Rōpū Marutau o Aotearoa before disseminating or sharing any document or content from the library. We encourage responsible use and dissemination of these materials to contribute to the improvement of workplace safety practices.
By accessing and utilising the Te Rōpū Marutau o Aotearoa Document Library, you acknowledge and agree to abide by these guidelines. We hope you find these resources valuable and instrumental in promoting a safe, healthy, and culturally responsive work environment.
Thank you for your commitment to workplace well-being.
Te Rōpū Marutau o Aotearoa